Welcome to the Manor, a modern colonial home sited on 2.6 acres of gorgeous Olympia countryside. Premium craftsmanship and amenities. 3 bedrooms. 3 bathrooms. The Manor is the perfect venue for hosting. On arrival, guests enter an unforgettable entrance hall, enchanted by a grand staircase and wrap-around balcony. Outside enjoy a courtyard, gazebo, and 1-acre fenced back yard. Finished shed for storage and workshop. Parking for RV and boats of all sizes. Master bedroom includes private fireplace, spa tub, walk-in shower, and enormous master closet. Spacious kitchen includes granite countertops, floor to ceiling cupboards, and top brand appliances. Many renovations and improvements over the past 2 years.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,136 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,136 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,High Speed Internet,Natural Gas Available,Propane,Septic,Electricity Available,Propane,Individual Well
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air.
- Ramps. Baths. Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Bath,Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Central Living Area,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Kitchen,Accessible Utility,Modifications for Hearing/Vision,Other,Smart Technology.
- High Efficiency (Unspecified)
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Built-In Vacuum,Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Dining Room,Fireplace in Mstr BR,French Doors,Jetted Tub,Vaulted Ceilings,Walk-in Closet,Wired for Generator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Athletic Court,Cabana/Gazebo,Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Outbuildings,Patio,Propane,RV Parking,Shop,Sprinkler System. Dead End Street,Paved,Secluded.
Cash Out, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price